|Honeywell Alert System|
|2013-14 User Friendly Budget (pdf)|
|ABCD Award (pdf)|
|WM Ed. Foundation|
|Code of Conduct|
The mission of the Transportation Department is to safely provide quality and reliable service for students, staff, and community through a well-trained and positive staff that satisfies customers.
The Transportation Department serves approximately 4100 students twice per day. The department currently operates 157 routes generating over 1100 daily trips while driving approximately17,000 miles per day.
Personnel: Office Hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. during the school year.
||Supervisor of Transportation
||Admin. Asst. to Supervisor of Transportation
The following rules have been established to ensure the safety of all students who ride buses:
- Use only the bus and bus stop assigned.
- Orderly beavior is required at the bus stop.
- Remain seated, facing front, when the bus is in motion.
- Keep head and arms inside the bus.
- Do not litter the inside of the bus or throw anything out of the window.
- Be quiet when the bus is crossing the railroad tracks.
- All play equipment must be put where the driver directs as the students board the bus.
- Drinking, eating, and smoking are not permitted. Defacing, or otherwise damaging the bus is not permitted.
- Talking must be in conversational tones without vulgar language or gestures either to the driver, passengers or passersby. Unnecessary conversation with the driver when the bus is in motion is prohibited.
- Bus drivers have the right to assign seats and grant permission to open the windows.
- Animals may not be brought aboard the school bus.
- Should a student miss getting off at his/her assigned bus stop, he/she is to stay on the bus and tell the driver.
- Video cameras may be used to monitor activity within the vehicle.
Students have the opportunity to review all rules regarding bus transportation.