Facility Use Request
The West Milford Township Board of Education encourages community use of school facilities when such use is in the public interest, does not conflict with school activities, and is not detrimental to the purpose of schools. Community organizations and other groups using school facilities must abide by the expectations set forth by our Board Regulation R 7510 USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES. These Policy and Regulation documents can be found on our website under BOARD.
Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility use requests by following the steps below:
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. You can do so by clicking on the icon below. Be sure to complete all information fields and click submit. If your registration was successful, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
Once your account is created you can start making facility reservations using ML Schedules. Click on the icon below to reach the Log In screen.
for a link to the Quick Start Guide, or feel free to watch the following videos.
Facility Use General Guidelines
- All school groups and programs are given priority usage of all District Facilities. (PTA’s, sports, clubs, etc.)
- Applications will not be processed without all completed information, including the CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE. The West Milford Township School District requires all non-school groups to furnish a Certificate of Insurance ($1,000,000 minimum liability coverage) that lists the West Milford Township School District as “Additional Insured”.
- Users will be billed after the event in accordance with the schedule of usage fees. In addition to the facility usage fees, renters will pay fees for custodial, light/sound technician services and other fees that may be associated with the rental.
- The group using any school facility is responsible for providing adequate supervision of the activity. The user is not permitted to enter into any area other than those areas identified in the reservation.
- New Jersey Law and Board Policy PROHIBIT SMOKING ON SCHOOL GROUNDS OR IN ANY SCHOOL BUILDING AT ANY TIME.
- On days when school is cancelled or dismissed early because of unexpected circumstances (i.e. severe weather), all activities are cancelled.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the system, please contact Tracy Lynch in the Business Office of the Board of Education between the hours of 8am and 4pm, Monday through Friday. (973) 697-1700 ext. 5052
If you have questions regarding specific dates, please contact our Athletic Director.
** Paper applications are no longer being accepted. **