"Focused on Safety & Sustainability"
The West Milford Public School District’s Operations Department spans an area of approximately 185 acres of landscape and approximately 600,000 square feet of building space in 20 buildings. The Department consists of 40+ workers committed to a service role towards the education of the West Milford Township’s children. This dedicated team consists of licensed maintenance, skilled grounds, trained custodial, efficient and courteous secretarial, and certified management staff that covers day and evening work shifts.
- The Annual Notices Library contains all of the current annual notices related to pest management, asbestos and lead testing.
- Compliance Water Test Results contains information about the District's comprehensive water testing program.
- The Energy Audit Reports contain all of the current Local Government Energy Audit (LGEA) reports.
- The Energy Savings Plan contains information about the District's comprehensive Energy Savings Plan.
- Testing of Lead in School Drinking Water contains information about the District's comprehensive drinking water lead testing program.