Goal 1: To continue using a differential approach in all academic areas.
- Increase staff capacity for the use of instructional practices that address the needs of all learners, through the provision of meaningful professional development
- Expand the use of data analysis and data-based decision-making to inform instruction
- Improve academic outcomes for all students including increasing local, state and other formal assessment scores
- Continue to review and revise and implement curriculum to ensure rigor and alignment to state and national standards
- Encourage opportunities to increase student self-confidence, thirst for knowledge, and self-worth
Goal 2: To increase a sense of pride and unity across all schools in the district.
- Develop consistent branding across all schools
- Upgrade technology to create greater awareness of township events using a variety of technology apps and tools.
- Empower individuals to impact their community through volunteerism / mentorships
- Increase student interaction with alumni to facilitate transition from school to community / workforce.
- Continue the process for recognition as a District of Character
Goal 3: To maintain and update district facilities, fostering a safe and secure learning environment in and out of the classroom.
- Provide multi-level / use turf field for school and community use.
- Upgrade and maintain district technology opportunities.
- Provide modern, safe, secure and aesthetically pleasing facilities.
- Continue investigating modernization of buildings for future.
Goal 4: To create a positive, inclusive and connected school environment that promotes lifelong health and well-being.
- Increase opportunities for extra-curricular activities K-12 that address student needs and interests.
- Foster individuality to create a culture of acceptance in all schools
- Promote mental and physical wellness for students and staff.
- Strengthen peer-to-peer relationships, and the school-home connection in order to build a more supportive school environment
Goal 5: To achieve financial stability in light of State aid cuts under S2
- To stabilize District finances in an attempt to recover and rebuild capacity to support the effective and efficient operations
- To pursue and manage alternate funding sources
- To prioritize and reallocate funds in response to S2